“To be Australia’s leading serving and ex-Serviceman’s Association”
“To bring together former and serving Clearance Divers and contribute to improving their and their families lives by providing camaraderie, advocacy, and mateship.”
- Fostering and protecting the interests of its Members ;
- Perpetuating the close bonds of comradeship and esprit de corps created by service in the Clearance Diving Branch;
- Preserving the memory of those members of the Branch who have qualified as RAN Clearance Divers.;
- Representing the interests of the serving and former members of the Branch and their families; and,
- Developing and representing, the Members view on matters of interest to appropriate parties.
Members and Financial Members:
All qualified RAN Clearance Divers are automatic members. However, Financial membership requires an annual subscription to the Team Room.
Associate membership is accepted from Reserve Divers, Spouses, and others who have served in Clearance Diving Teams or other MCM Units alongside Clearance Divers. Associate Members (apart from Spouses) must be Financial.
Honorary Membership is bestowed on individuals that have made significant contributions to the RANCDA or the Clearance Diving Community.
Life Membership (Fellowship)
Bestowed on individuals that have made meritorious and significant contributions to the RANCDA and its members. Fellows are assumed as Financial members.