Our RANCDA Vision:
“To be Australia’s leading serving and ex-Serviceman’s Association”
“To create a brotherhood of former and serving Clearance Divers and contribute to improving their and their families lives by providing camaraderie, advocacy, and mateship.”
- Fostering and protecting the interests of its Members and their members and their families during or after their service as Clearance Divers in the Royal Australian Navy;
- Perpetuating the close bonds of comradeship and esprit de corps created by service in the Clearance Diving Branch;
- Preserving the memory of those members of the Branch who have qualified as RAN Clearance Divers.;
- Representing the interests of the serving and former members of the Branch and their families; and,
- Developing and representing, the Members view on matters of interest to appropriate parties.